Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

if your refering to RSK... I hope not, I'd kill myself.

I heard that's what your mother said when they told her she was pregnant :buttonit:

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

phew its getting warm in here :stirthepot:

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In The Sticks
Posted

its all good, rsk just has to build himself up for when I see him next.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I heard that's what your mother said when they told her she was pregnant :stirthepot:

did that take all night? bit like when I was at beks house :angel: :spit::roflmbo:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Hey bek,

Just wanted to say girlfriend, jet was right, your so amazing,

By far the best chik ive been with!!!!

just got home, I can barely walk :stirthepot: lol

have a good night sxc

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

nothing like a bit of slap and tickle in a cruise thread :stirthepot:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Oh and just 1 more thing....

THAT THING U DID WITH your TOUNGUE..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING GF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...