XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 20/09/09 08:57 AM Posted 20/09/09 08:57 AM was driving down beach rd heading towards the city today probably cruising at about 60-80kph most of the way except for the odd squirt to pass the slow pokes and bike riders (yes I know the speed limit is 60), anyway I noticed a black mazda CX-7 sorta keeping up....didnt think much of it really. Got to a more congested part of beach rd almost into st kilda and the CX-7 pulls up next to me, beeps so I looked and the guy in the car wearing a suit flashed a cop badge...thought here we go im fked...then he cut me off and I thought he wanted me to pull over but he just cut another couple of cars off and boogied off down the road. Do u guys think he was just flashing his badge to say hey let me through im a cop or do u think I should expect a fine or a visit from the blue boys sometime soon?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/09 09:08 AM Posted 20/09/09 09:08 AM I'm pretty sure they have to pull you over to fine you don't they?
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/09 09:15 AM Posted 20/09/09 09:15 AM Sounds like he was just being a f*ckwit or it was my mate and his Special Constable badge he uses on P platers hahaha
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 20/09/09 10:02 AM Posted 20/09/09 10:02 AM That sorta schitte can end up in big trouble - if you'd have reported the rego number number and what he was doing, he'd be up on a charge by now. Impersonating Constable Plod is NOT a smart move....
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 20/09/09 11:53 AM Posted 20/09/09 11:53 AM Mate, I dont think id be to worried...Had a very similar thing happen in George St in Sydney one night a few years back.Was a chicky all of about 24yo in a little beaten up datsun (from memory). Full of girls, thought they were pissed. Pulls up beside me - sticks her head out the window and starts yelling at me to put the window down. I do so and she goes slow down mate - I look over and said excuse me, then she flicks out a badge, I looked and said sorry but I dont believe you know what your talking about. Its a 50km zone after hours and im in a bus lane which is clear after the hours of 7.30 pm (or whatever it was).She then looks at me and goes dont get smart... I asked what speed I was doing and she goes well over 50. Advised I was not and lights went green, then just turned off...Complete bullsh*t mate - im sure its either a tool pig just being exactly that... TOOL PIG... (rather then a officer of the law).. or prob more likely just a faker...
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 20/09/09 12:04 PM Posted 20/09/09 12:04 PM I hope you got the rego and documented what he was doing.... Might be worthwhile reporting it before you get dicked. Or just let it go and hope for the best! Thinking about it probably the later. I would say he would have to issue a ticket. If off duty unlikely you would get anything in the mail unless it was a little more than said! They have enough paper work at work let alone trying to explain off duty stuff unless real serious!
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 20/09/09 11:02 PM Posted 20/09/09 11:02 PM Unlikely you will see a ticket if he didn't see your id. Unless he is really pissed at you. Just a warning to slow down most likely.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now