Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I could be way off cos ive never tried it but I thought you could code the key all yourself. just buy the key, look in the cars books its got it in there somewhere I remember reading over it. you put in the original turn it to I then off then II or something like that then the doors lock and unlock and then you do the same to the new key and presto. when I first read it I was blown away it sounded too easy and cool to be true and sounded more like some prank lol but its in the books so...

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...