F6R Member 81 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Posted 08/09/09 03:05 PM Posted 08/09/09 03:05 PM (edited) After 2 months of stuffing around I finalized the paperwork today for the new toy. They're telling me delivery mid October.FG F6SilhouetteZFPremium BrakesLeatherTintMatsReverse CameraDark Argents Edited 08/09/09 03:08 PM by F6R
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 08/09/09 11:15 PM Posted 08/09/09 11:15 PM Congrats mate
bru00z Member 14 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Posted 09/09/09 12:16 AM Posted 09/09/09 12:16 AM Congrats on the new car. I am expecting mine Mid October as well!
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 09/09/09 12:37 AM Posted 09/09/09 12:37 AM oh you assholes, I want an fg f6, oh well I hope your happy
bru00z Member 14 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Posted 09/09/09 12:42 AM Posted 09/09/09 12:42 AM I will be happy when I get the car. 6 weeks is a long wait for a new beast!!!!
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 09/09/09 04:54 AM Posted 09/09/09 04:54 AM sounds good! bet u cant wait......damn I want one.....:violin:
F6R Member 81 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Posted 09/09/09 03:07 PM Author Posted 09/09/09 03:07 PM I will be happy when I get the car. 6 weeks is a long wait for a new beast!!!!I've waited 16 weeks for a BMW in the past.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 09/09/09 03:48 PM Posted 09/09/09 03:48 PM I'd call that quick service.. a mates parents waited 6 months for a Volkswagen..I'm in the market for a F6 at the moment, how much are u paying if you dont mind me asking?
F6R Member 81 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Posted 10/09/09 05:00 PM Author Posted 10/09/09 05:00 PM I dont think it's really pertinent to disclose the price publicly, as the deal was fleet based via a broker, however, I got in the region of 10% off RRP.
Harry Legacy Donating Member 13 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch NZ Posted 11/09/09 05:24 AM Posted 11/09/09 05:24 AM Well done! I had mine delivered today. F6 Ego, ZF,Premium Brakes,Dark Argents.It took from May 30th when order placed to be delivered here in NZ!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now