Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

turbotom looks like you fixed up that stetson wearing old hag, ha ha ha, not even a peep! I spose what could it say after that lesson in driving.

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
turbotom looks like you fixed up that stetson wearing old hag, ha ha ha, not even a peep! I spose what could it say after that lesson in driving.

I think Ken is 'interstate' on 'business' at the moment. 'Interstate on business', of course, being a euphemism for 'in the asylum for the next dose of shock therapy' :nuts::innocent:

Posted

Wanted Adelaide driven ute as a template for removal of centre muffler,this is so ute owners in future can buy an off the shelf set up.

Im getting my sedan done on thursday, it will also have two hot dogs slid on to keep with in the ADRs.

The bloke is the same guy in Zoom mag at Exhaust Technolgy that is doing the job.

I figure this is the way to go as forum members,as with numbers

we should keep the cost down

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 15d
  • Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC)
Posted

I know you guys are probably talking BA's, but here's my AU II Pursuit.

post-43-1064070445.jpg

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
:thumbsup: all utes are great ... theone - your's is no acception .... nice pic mate..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...