Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 11/09/03 08:26 AM Posted 11/09/03 08:26 AM Nice one mate enjoy your new ride,did you pick the plates?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/09/03 09:02 AM Posted 11/09/03 09:02 AM bkofoedCongrats , Kens right they do get looser with age , just like some of the posters on this site.Both the car and the sight are quite addictiveEnjoy
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/09/03 09:07 AM Posted 11/09/03 09:07 AM ... do get looser with age , just like some of the posters on this site.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/09/03 09:32 AM Posted 11/09/03 09:32 AM Sorry Ken .........mmm I'm sorry, rather you were smiling !
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/09/03 09:38 AM Posted 11/09/03 09:38 AM Sorry Ken .........mmm I'm sorry, rather you were smiling ! :lol:
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 10m Posted 11/09/03 10:33 AM Posted 11/09/03 10:33 AM Dude you jumped out of a EF Fairmont? Me too. And here I am putting shyte on Kenny ....
bkofoed Member 90 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 12/09/03 04:03 AM Author Posted 12/09/03 04:03 AM Yup- the Fairmont was a good car- climate control is about the only thing I miss (trip computer is fair better in the XR)I skipped the AU series (partly money, partly that it didn't work for me shapewise!) and couldn't be happier with the BAIt's been said before, but "Can't get enough of this" BK
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/09/03 04:05 AM Posted 12/09/03 04:05 AM Dude you jumped out of a EF Fairmont? Me too. And here I am putting shyte on Kenny .... I'm guessin' my Magna Sports would have shat all over your compfy Fairmont buddy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now