bkofoed Member 90 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 11/09/03 04:04 AM Posted 11/09/03 04:04 AM Well, after quietly observing the board for a long time, disposing of my old ride (95 EF Fairmont) and waiting for my T to be built, I finally have it!All I can say is Wow- this is a truly well rounded car, and deserving of all the accolades it has received to date.Observations after 1000kms: - merging is much more enjoyable - actually, driving is more enjoyable! - economy is 15 l/100 (acceptable, 50/50 city/highway and running in) - brush up on your double clutching if planning to drive the manual on the limitSome photos for your enjoyment Team blueprint+=1 BK
GDH Member 84 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Posted 11/09/03 04:31 AM Posted 11/09/03 04:31 AM Good one bkofoed!Nice "mood shot" too...GDH
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 11/09/03 04:36 AM Posted 11/09/03 04:36 AM Yeah, cool shot very nice. Would love to see a 'high res' shot.I may own a "Phantom" but I lerv me Blueprint's.Nice Beast. You should be proud!
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 11/09/03 04:43 AM Posted 11/09/03 04:43 AM Nice pic but aint these cars ment to make everything else look like they are standing still????
pym Member 332 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: Sydney, Australia Posted 11/09/03 04:48 AM Posted 11/09/03 04:48 AM Aesome pic bkofoed. Nice to see another Blueprint owner....To be controversial, I would think that Blueprint is the most popular colour (sorry team HgAg & Ken). Perhaps time for another color survey....hehe - show which color is King.Enjoy your new car....you'll have plenty of fun
bkofoed Member 90 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 11/09/03 05:04 AM Author Posted 11/09/03 05:04 AM I plan on retaking the shot with a 4 meg digi cam (and a little more light)- I didn't have a tripod for the first one and took three goes to get it blur-free. (Full Manual mode, 1 second exposure time, no flash)The headlights from the other cars adds to it a bit I reckon - and no trace of the vehicles (nice feature of long-exposure photography)Melbournites will recognize it was taken on St Kilda rd near the barracks, all around there has the tree lighting, so I'll be looking for another spot on the w/end...BKPS: No comments on the plate?
Guest EdMoorhouse Guests Posted 11/09/03 05:50 AM Posted 11/09/03 05:50 AM Nice car and nice colour. Looks just like mine. Happy driving.
Guest Darey Guests Posted 11/09/03 05:55 AM Posted 11/09/03 05:55 AM bkofoed,That is a bloody nice mood shot of an excellent ride, made even better by the correct choice of colour. :lol: I have had my "Blueprint" XRT for about 3 weeks and it just keeps getting better. I'm averaging 14 L/ 100Km since I got it and I have just clocked up 3000Km. I'm stoked.Welcome to the XRT Team.CheersDarey
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/03 06:02 AM Posted 11/09/03 06:02 AM Well, after quietly observing the board for a long time, disposing of my old ride (95 EF Fairmont) and waiting for my T to be built, I finally have it!All I can say is Wow- this is a truly well rounded car, and deserving of all the accolades it has received to date.Observations after 1000kms: - merging is much more enjoyable - actually, driving is more enjoyable! - economy is 15 l/100 (acceptable, 50/50 city/highway and running in) - brush up on your double clutching if planning to drive the manual on the limitSome photos for your enjoyment Team blueprint+=1 BK The car freezes everything as it drives past them
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/09/03 08:10 AM Posted 11/09/03 08:10 AM bkofoed, congrats! So glad to see another new baby on the streets, no matter what the colour. Treat her well, and she'll repay you with endless hours of enjoyment. I know it's been said before, but I now know it to be true, but they do seem to get better and better as they mature.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now