Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/09/03 07:05 AM Posted 10/09/03 07:05 AM Good forum poets are some.Though others, quite frankly, are bum.They write with nil wit,Their rhymeing is is sh!t, Though somehow, they get the job done.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 10/09/03 07:25 AM Posted 10/09/03 07:25 AM well done :afro:
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 10/09/03 10:46 AM Posted 10/09/03 10:46 AM There was a Ford driver from Leedswho swallowed a packet of seedsGreat tufts of grass grew out of his a$sand his b@lls were covered with seeds
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 11/09/03 01:34 AM Posted 11/09/03 01:34 AM I'll probably get a warning on this one. It's all good fun. Hey strike back at Phantom if you wish, I just couldn't help myself. I'm bored!There was a team called HgAg.Who gathered for a cup of tea.With cardigans in hand.Made their look oh so bland.Forever striving for a better coloured “T”.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 11/09/03 03:20 AM Posted 11/09/03 03:20 AM I'll probably get a warning on this one. It's all good fun. Hey strike back at Phantom if you wish, I just couldn't help myself. I'm bored!There was a team called HgAg.Who gathered for a cup of tea.With cardigans in hand.Made their look oh so bland.Forever striving for a better coloured “T”. What he said.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 11/09/03 05:22 AM Posted 11/09/03 05:22 AM Ed......etc;In the words of the great Australian prophet......."F*uck U" :D That's only cause I can't come up with a witty verse about Purple........yet! :lol:
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/03 06:09 AM Posted 11/09/03 06:09 AM Ed......etc;In the words of the great Australian prophet......."F*uck U" :D That's only cause I can't come up with a witty verse about Purple........yet! :lol: that's easy,Purple only attracts low iq holders like Steve Urcle no offence to anyone, just making it rhyme
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 11/09/03 08:44 AM Posted 11/09/03 08:44 AM Purple is a girlie colour,that is why I picked another,not to say its all that ugly,just a colour that's kinda fugly,Look a citric or acid rush,a small reminder of the colour puss,Silvers nice,Its kinda fancy,not that purple built for nancys.blueprint rocks,it makes a statment,while purple blends into the pavment,naroomas there,brings some class,watch these T's as they fly pass,gongos green,ive said enough,the only colour that makes purple buff,Blood orange is bright,man its bold,not for the silver boys,they're to old,and then theres venom,the colour of mine,makes the car look so sublime,but in the end,theyre all just great,they built a T quicker than the 8,good on you ford for your colour selection,so we can bicker and make rejections,but the one real thing I love to see,is the colour purple,cause its differant from me!!!Happy motoring chaps!!!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/09/03 08:46 AM Posted 11/09/03 08:46 AM Well Done, XR6TK1W1 ... Well Done!
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 11/09/03 09:35 AM Posted 11/09/03 09:35 AM Mercury silver, the colour of class,buy it if you want some ar$eget yourself this classy carthen drive to Sydney's mardi graNow mind you, it can be saidsome woolly wofter's prefer them redand I can say that I have even seento friendly chaps in a congo greenNaroma blue now that's suspect,a little camp? as I expect.citric, now, that's that bitter yellow?no doubt some insipid fellowsilhouette? now what's the game?that's just black. what a silly name.talk about your "stealth T cruiser"pity the fellow, he's just a looser. Never mind redemptions nearyou need not live your life in fear!trade in your car for a phantom Tlet yourself be the best that you can be.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now