ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/09 04:41 AM Posted 15/09/09 04:41 AM I just got the latest HTC Touch Pro 2 and it is an awesome phone.A screen as big as an iPhone, but the advantages of Windows and a Keyboard.Even with the latest BT drivers, it will still only display the number on the ICC screen.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/09/09 04:52 AM Posted 15/09/09 04:52 AM Has anyone ever got names on the ICC?Doesn't really bother me with the voice command thingo on the Palm as it reads the caller name out anyway, but still.
Bunnies Member 10 Member For: 17y 4m 16d Location: Perth Posted 16/09/09 08:16 AM Posted 16/09/09 08:16 AM I've got an old touch dual that is just about due for renewal. I'm a bit of a fan of the phone, its looking a bit dated now but usable wise its great. The ease with which Winmo syncs with Outlook is brilliant, and not just email but contacts and calendar also.I hate to admit how much I have come to rely on this phone.The no names on the ICC is going to annoy me. I dont recognise people's numbers.
Murph-51 Member 83 Member For: 17y 7d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 23/09/09 12:20 PM Posted 23/09/09 12:20 PM I've only had my FG Turbo now for two weeks. I bought it second hand with only 13000klm on the clock. I tried to the BT when I first got it, but it didn't work, so I took it to a Ford service dealer and they got it working after 4 hours.when I went to pick it up, I paired up my phone with it while still there and all was sweet.When I got home however, I tried to make a call and receive calls using the phone button on the steering wheel, but nothing happens except for muting the music?I cant dis connect from a call using the phone button or nothing that it is supposed to do??Is there something I'm doing wrong??
smoz08 Member 3 Member For: 18y 30d Posted 24/10/10 12:38 PM Posted 24/10/10 12:38 PM Yeah hi guys I have just got FGXR6 50th and mines shows flashing bluetooth icon blue grey blue grey continues, before had issues with constantly conection and dis connecting, now that's stop icon just keeps flashing, nothing in manual ect is this factory fault? any one have same prob? and really whats up with the gears in sports mode goes from 3 to 2nd, then stop can feel go into 1st but then back to 2nd, had BA XR6T b4 and that's just weired I think!! any comments?
Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/12 11:21 AM Posted 28/10/12 11:21 AM I've only had my FG Turbo now for two weeks. I bought it second hand with only 13000klm on the clock. I tried to the BT when I first got it, but it didn't work, so I took it to a Ford service dealer and they got it working after 4 hours.when I went to pick it up, I paired up my phone with it while still there and all was sweet.When I got home however, I tried to make a call and receive calls using the phone button on the steering wheel, but nothing happens except for muting the music?I cant dis connect from a call using the phone button or nothing that it is supposed to do??Is there something I'm doing wrong??I am currently having the same issue, did anybody find a solution?
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 28/10/12 12:53 PM Posted 28/10/12 12:53 PM and really whats up with the gears in sports mode goes from 3 to 2nd, then stop can feel go into 1st but then back to 2nd, had BA XR6T b4 and that's just weired I think!! any comments?It won't go back to first in Sports Mode unless you manually flick it back.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/10/12 01:16 PM Posted 28/10/12 01:16 PM nice thread mine!
Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/12 09:36 PM Posted 28/10/12 09:36 PM haha Isn't this the reason for the search function
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now