nicholasxr8 Member 87 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: from where you'd rather be Posted 11/08/09 12:50 PM Posted 11/08/09 12:50 PM tonight I tried to remove a blow globe . the one from the boot. problem is when I took it out I tried to put the housing back in the slot and I think the black wire touched the parcel tray underneath ( actual body) then a few sparks flew. problem now is no interior lights or reading lights will work except fot the ignition ring. have I blown a fuse or something? if so where is it located?any help would be appreciatedcheersnick
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/08/09 01:42 PM Posted 11/08/09 01:42 PM Sounds like it. All the interior fuses are under the driver's side vent, pull the cover off and there should be a legend stuck on it so you know where to start digging.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 11/08/09 02:08 PM Posted 11/08/09 02:08 PM For some reason ford decided not to put a fuse legend on the fuse cover, so you will have to check your manual.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/08/09 12:01 AM Posted 12/08/09 12:01 AM Well there you go...I'm certain my BA did though. Good work Ford, hope that $0.20 was worth saving.
nicholasxr8 Member 87 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: from where you'd rather be Posted 12/08/09 06:55 AM Author Posted 12/08/09 06:55 AM o.k thanks alot guys.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 13/08/09 06:01 AM Posted 13/08/09 06:01 AM Well there you go...I'm certain my BA did though. Good work Ford, hope that $0.20 was worth saving. They spent that extra 20c per vehicle on unmatched after sales service and support...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now