Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from where you'd rather be
Posted

tonight I tried to remove a blow globe . the one from the boot. problem is when I took it out I tried to put the housing back in the slot and I think the black wire touched the parcel tray underneath ( actual body) then a few sparks flew. problem now is no interior lights or reading lights will work except fot the ignition ring. :howbig: have I blown a fuse or something? if so where is it located?

any help would be appreciated

cheers

nick

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Sounds like it. All the interior fuses are under the driver's side vent, pull the cover off and there should be a legend stuck on it so you know where to start digging.

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

For some reason ford decided not to put a fuse legend on the fuse cover, so you will have to check your manual.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Well there you go...I'm certain my BA did though. Good work Ford, hope that $0.20 was worth saving. :msm:

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted
Well there you go...I'm certain my BA did though. Good work Ford, hope that $0.20 was worth saving. :omg:

They spent that extra 20c per vehicle on unmatched after sales service and support...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...