Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

nice first post, oh and :stupid:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
just a joke me and blwnba have raced a few times at the drasgs now and I smashed him every time lol. just saying while the engine is getting run in he will be able to keep up with me. I think they said its like 7 psi and 3 degress of timing with a 4500 rpm limit so she will be under powered for a bit

watch out kyle or I might jump you outside your room again.hahah :stupid:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
If I had a uhf radio but wish to join the cruise later would I be able to do so?

how about saturday nights

huh? u no maka sensa

cruise is friday mate

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

I think he means he wants to meet us later somewhere along the cruise and not at the start point

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Yeah I got that bit...but the saturday night lost me.

Is it too late to grab a UHF from you also?

Too easy, one left if anyone else is up for it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

im guessing he means how bout cruises on saturday nights

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

yeah that's what I thought brando

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

aparantly that's to hard to work out if your from south of the sunny coast :S

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Yeah Brando, must be. :stupid:

...oh and thanks Jmo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...