Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/08/09 11:19 AM Posted 20/08/09 11:19 AM Damn you shhhhhhh. Know one is allowed to know.Everybody, this car is not for sale.
radicalxr6t Banned 33 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Posted 20/08/09 11:22 AM Posted 20/08/09 11:22 AM if I had the money I would upgrade
bru00z Member 14 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Posted 20/08/09 10:08 PM Posted 20/08/09 10:08 PM I know you can get demos etc much cheaper but then I cant claim the investment allowance! With this tax break my brand new car works out cheaper than these near new ones anyway.
rockafellqeinstien Member 325 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 20/08/09 10:40 PM Posted 20/08/09 10:40 PM I know you can get demos etc much cheaper but then I cant claim the investment allowance! With this tax break my brand new car works out cheaper than these near new ones anyway.I am pretty sure you'll find the allowance applies to demonstrators also (subject to criteria)
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Location: Perth Posted 21/08/09 05:56 AM Posted 21/08/09 05:56 AM True,If you are the first owner nominated in the owners manual, then you get to claim the 50% investment allowance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now