XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/03 11:03 PM Posted 03/09/03 11:03 PM about 7 or 8 secs for me
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 03/09/03 11:05 PM Author Posted 03/09/03 11:05 PM I'ts a cartoon type face right? No, its a real person.
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Location: Country NSW Posted 04/09/03 12:47 AM Posted 04/09/03 12:47 AM About 5-10 seconds for me. Tried to look at it and then stop focusing on it.
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 04/09/03 12:52 AM Posted 04/09/03 12:52 AM Ummmmm, What man's face?? And I've read ALL the "COLES" funny picture books!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/09/03 12:01 PM Posted 04/09/03 12:01 PM Was just about to give up after god knows how long - then I saw it!Scary - does that mean I need a brain transplant? No reply req'd!zeke
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/09/03 12:02 PM Posted 04/09/03 12:02 PM Took a couple of goes but I got it in the end. We don't want to know about your love live Falchoon :lol:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/09/03 12:03 PM Posted 04/09/03 12:03 PM Saw him straight away?
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 04/09/03 08:17 PM Posted 04/09/03 08:17 PM took about 3 - 4 secs. (why am I awake at 6:20am?)
DavoWA Proud Team Blueprint member Member 286 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Location: Perth Posted 05/09/03 08:23 AM Posted 05/09/03 08:23 AM About 18 seconds so I guess there's some consolation. The first one I saw was a direct top down shot of Isaac Hayes' head - at least that's my story. :lol:
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 05/09/03 09:46 AM Posted 05/09/03 09:46 AM took about 3 - 4 secs. (why am I awake at 6:20am?)O.K, WHY? :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now