_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Posted 18/07/09 11:38 AM Posted 18/07/09 11:38 AM Well another T+T come and gone. Didn`t get as cool as I`d have hoped. I wonder if we`ll have any really cool nights again this year.I improved my burnout performance subsequently my 60 foot came back down and I netted a best ET out of the 2 runs ( it was pretty full ) of 11.728 @ 119.48 mph.I may have held first gear a bit long but it was leaving the line really well and biting each gear so I had traction alrighty.I reckon its as good as I`ll do. I`m more than happy to brutally honest.
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/07/09 01:45 PM Posted 18/07/09 01:45 PM Nice work John!! I managed a 11.705 @119.66mph, my last run I used the handbrake and stalled it up to 3100 and when I launched she smoked the f*ck out of the MT's!!!! I was running 30psi which has been fine leaving the line at 2800 but I think I will let them down to 24 next time. I think I dont need to let em down as much as you guys with the 17's because being 16's, I have a higher wall. Anyway, way too many cars there. It was same temp as wednesday night when I was running 121mph but it was 68% humidity then compared to 93% tonight. I'll be there again next saturday night. Want that 11.5!!Steve
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 18/07/09 02:14 PM Posted 18/07/09 02:14 PM Well done guy's!!!! sounds like you should be racing each other. David
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 19/07/09 01:29 AM Posted 19/07/09 01:29 AM nice work fellahs!!!!!good to see that you guys are getting quicker everytime you guys are out there!!!bout time I get my own car back out to the drags and have a crack at going quicker!!!
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Posted 19/07/09 03:05 AM Posted 19/07/09 03:05 AM I held first too long, I`m sure if I refine my shift points an 11.5 could happen.I try to avoid racing people I know, now.. It removes another distraction in my view.I didn`t feel 100% on the night either. Got home felt worse. Ended up with some pretty wild chest pain I figured was indigestion. By 4:00 am it was fairly well off scale, I`m not really a sook either. So, I drove up the hospital, lol I even sat at the lights in town at 4:30am like a dick, I was nearly taking bites out of the upolstery, was starting the smart a bit.Took 2 lots of Morph to rein it back to tolerable levels. Lotsa tests, upshot was a mild heart attack on the bottom of the heart or some mumbo jumbo. Irregular line on the EEG, heart inflammed, gotta take easy etc.. Not 25 anymore.. Blah blah.So, I gotta monitor it all maybe go see my doc and get a second EEG doen to compare..I need to perhaps stop carrying full size oxy bottles up verticle flights of stairs, get more sleep, not think that work is really that friggin important.Let Steve push his own car lol.. I might still have some morphine on board so I`m rambling a bit.
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/07/09 03:28 AM Posted 19/07/09 03:28 AM f*ck John hope you pull up ok mate. Take it easy!!! So much for your fruit theory??
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 19/07/09 03:55 AM Posted 19/07/09 03:55 AM (edited) nice work boys.. one day I will venture out again. jamies bday bash was just too good to miss.. nothing better then seeing trent drunk as!!gees john! that's crazy. hope you feeling better! Edited 19/07/09 03:57 AM by typhoon_freak
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/07/09 08:33 AM Posted 19/07/09 08:33 AM Well done John, hope you feel better had no idea you were not well.And Steve your doing well.Plenty of Elite customers running 11's!Cheers Paul
dalts Member 755 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/07/09 07:11 AM Posted 20/07/09 07:11 AM good times john,hope you get better mate!!lee
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Posted 20/07/09 07:43 AM Posted 20/07/09 07:43 AM Despite docs orders I went to work and was a bit ordinary but okay.. Got an appointment on Saturday morning for follow up.It`s all good. Cheers, boys.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now