CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 18/07/09 03:14 AM Posted 18/07/09 03:14 AM BA F6's were optioned for brembos like mine that missed out lol.. then the BF F6's came standard with 4 spot Brembos..mate there is nothing wrong with BA F6's at all.. but if you want an auto you will have to get a BF F6..
shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 18/07/09 04:47 AM Author Posted 18/07/09 04:47 AM thanks heaps for all the comments guys I might go around the car yards and see wats there as ive already looked on the net and I might buy the autotrader too... prices for them over here in WA seem to be on average a bit more then over east.... I went and saw extreem ford tuning and he told me to have about 11k up my sleeve to mod this car to 350rwkw using a nispro kit... might look further into this after I get the car....
Venom XR Turbo Member 63 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/09 03:50 AM Posted 19/07/09 03:50 AM There is no difference between the engines I believe. Go a Nizpro stage 2.5 kit and you'll never look back! that kit gives between 355-375+ depending on the car. When I had that kit on my F6 it made 363rwkw. And with a Nizpro built motor (stage 3 engine) it now makes 395rwkw. Venom
shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 20/07/09 09:01 AM Author Posted 20/07/09 09:01 AM how much did the kit cost and then how much did then engine build cost ontop of that?I think I found a car im just organising finance and insurance before I go look at it!! to make sure I can get it before I go get my hopes up....
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 20/07/09 09:49 AM Posted 20/07/09 09:49 AM the BF also gets the stronger motor over the BA phoon... whereas the BA phoon will still go near 350rwkw, the BF phoon will do 400rwkw.
shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 23/07/09 09:03 AM Author Posted 23/07/09 09:03 AM hey just like to say thanks for all the advice ive just bought an 08 bf2 typhoon with pump injectors exhaust and a tune already done
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 23/07/09 09:36 AM Posted 23/07/09 09:36 AM nice buy mate.. bring on the pics
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Perth WA Posted 23/07/09 11:36 PM Posted 23/07/09 11:36 PM the BF also gets the stronger motor over the BA phoon... whereas the BA phoon will still go near 350rwkw, the BF phoon will do 400rwkw.I thought the BA and BF Phoons were pretty much the same in terms of internals etc and it was only the T's that changed from BA-BF-BF II ??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now