R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/06/10 07:04 AM Posted 02/06/10 07:04 AM Lets hope they look similar to the existing 20x8's so we can just buy the rears
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/06/10 07:42 AM Posted 02/06/10 07:42 AM I think there would me more then enough interest for a forum group buy for these?
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 02/06/10 08:10 AM Posted 02/06/10 08:10 AM Yeah, a group buy is a good idea. I'll plan to get it ready for early July. I wont commence one till they can guarantee availability. So far the date has gone back 2 months.Lets hope they look similar to the existing 20x8's so we can just buy the rears I agree. I was planning on just getting the rears. Keep the slightly better turn in with the 19's but fill up the rears with the 20x9.5's.
F6turbo Member 172 Member For: 20y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/06/10 05:43 AM Posted 03/06/10 05:43 AM Keep us in the loop. I will be in for a group buy, what is the estimated price going to be for a set including tyres?
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 03/06/10 05:52 AM Posted 03/06/10 05:52 AM Tyres and wheels will be coming from different suppliers. Options on tyres will be either Kumho or Federal.20x9.5 will be around $325 per wheel and 20x8 will be around $300 per wheel.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/06/10 06:12 AM Posted 03/06/10 06:12 AM Is there a Kumho or Federal 245/30/r20 tyre to suit the 20x8 rim?
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 03/06/10 06:35 AM Posted 03/06/10 06:35 AM In a Federal EVO, the options in 20's are:20" 225/35R2020" 245/35R2020" 245/40R2020" 255/35R2020" 275/30R20
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/06/10 11:30 AM Posted 07/06/10 11:30 AM What are the 275/30/20s worth???Are they load rated??? I'm assuming they would be...How good are they for grip???
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 08/06/10 04:22 AM Posted 08/06/10 04:22 AM 275/30/20's are roughly $289 per tyre. I always have to check pre order as the price can fluctuate. $289 is a max set price so can only be less. They are a 97Y XL load indicator.I run the EVO's on my ute and they were great at first. After roughly 10,000kms of hard use they are starting to lose grip. Overall, price considered, they are a great option.
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/06/10 07:06 AM Posted 14/06/10 07:06 AM hey guys,probably been asked before but I just got a set of 20's dark argents they have the +35 offset on them.now the tyres that came with them look a bit anorexic on the car (225/35/20).will 245/30/20 fit all round on a ba phoon that's not lowered?thanks guys for any help Ed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now