Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 24d
Posted

Hi , this is my first post. just to bring you up to speed, took delivery nov. 08 ego/chashmere 19,s mats,flaps shields tint and tow bar $51,500 new, then started talking to sprint gas about converting, they where keen to do one and offered to do it for the rebate only, so that was a no brainer , thay used a donut tank 55 litres usable and the spare sits on top and only about 5 to 6 centimeters above floor, all good. we get 420 to450 klm,s per 55 lts. about $22.00 and can not notice any drop in performance. we also fitted a gt air intake , I was told it,s worth 11 kw,s may be that's why I don,t notice any drop in porformance. I have crapped on for long enough so if any one else has done this let me know what you think.

Regards Al.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Nice first post Al, probably the first G6ET I've heard of on LPG

how about some pics?

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Yep pics please & WELCOME! Are you planning on doing any performance mods also? Will sprint be helping you out with this if you decide to go down this alley? Great price and are they in Dandenong? If so great mob there.

:blush:

Edited by GR8XR6
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Would be very interested to see how they mounted the gas injectors.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 24d
Posted

Sorry guy,s no photo,s yet but I must confess I bought this car for my wife , my daily drive is a black bf xr6 dedicated gas with a polished alloy tray, will possibly trade up before 30th. dec. to an xr6 turbo and fit a new alloy tray THEN let the mod,s begin. back to the g6e t. sprint gas have a few shops we dropped of and picked up at Blackburn but the job done at sommerville I think they also have a shop at carrum. Our car is at ringwood by day and berwick by night, should any one want to see the conversion just let me know on here. I will try to get some photo,s of my cars

Regards Allan.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Pics would be great please, considering doing this myself just to be a little different.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...