noodle Member 12 Member For: 17y 3m 5d Posted 02/07/09 05:50 AM Posted 02/07/09 05:50 AM Hi all, first time post and to be honest a bit of a surprise for me. I have decided that my 07 ve gts has to go in favour of a ute and picked up the phone to ring my local Expensive Daewoo dealer when a thought crossed my mind. How will I feel driving a ve ss ute compared to my gts? Won't it be just a big step backwards in terms of power, handling and the interior? So then it occured to me that there are two brands of aussie ute and one has a turbo! COOL! So the local ford bloke came to my work in a black xr6t ute with luxury pack to show me, offered a stupidly low trade for my gts(which I accepted) and asked me if I wanted a test drive. No I said , I just want one anyway. The misses has a ve sv6 so if I want to drive a Expensive Daewoo that's not much different to a ss anyway. When I get my fg turbo that will be the first ford I've driven on a public road in about 10 years. REALLY can't wait. Straight in to get lowered and then power upgrade after first service.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/07/09 05:56 AM Posted 02/07/09 05:56 AM Congrats & But you're buying it drive unseen? :banghead:
SilverG6ET Member 60 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 02/07/09 06:34 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:34 AM asked me if I wanted a test drive. No I said , I just want one anyway.Hmmm, mate you bought a new car and never bothered to test drive it :banghead: OMFG. (Na, only jokin', you'll love every minute of it).
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/07/09 06:44 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:44 AM No point messing about...good stuff
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/07/09 06:50 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:50 AM what did u get for the GTS mate? if u dont mind me asking
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/07/09 06:53 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:53 AM My PA bought a 08 plated one for 59k, so they do not seem to be holding value well. You can also buy a new R8 for 60k drive away.Well done on the Ford purchase, pity you diddnt look at a F6 ute.
robbo k Member 414 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Location: Wollongong Posted 02/07/09 07:04 AM Posted 02/07/09 07:04 AM no cars r really holding value these days which is a good time to get a good deal
noodle Member 12 Member For: 17y 3m 5d Posted 02/07/09 07:09 AM Author Posted 02/07/09 07:09 AM what did u get for the GTS mate? if u dont mind me asking44k with 30 thou on the clock
robbo k Member 414 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Location: Wollongong Posted 02/07/09 11:57 AM Posted 02/07/09 11:57 AM R U KIDDING ME!! I would of brought it for that off ya lol
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/09 02:39 PM Posted 04/07/09 02:39 PM Wow you let it go for really cheap, stuff the past. Whens the new ute coming into the drive way?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now