notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 14/07/09 01:31 AM Posted 14/07/09 01:31 AM I never read it till a month or two ago myself...kinda unusual for me as I'm usually that excited and want to know all the cars little quirky attributes.Maybe I should have done so earlier as it wasn't until I skipped through a few pages where I found out what the shiny thing at the bottom of my console was...the damn 3.5mm jack - it just never really grabbed my attention enough for me to actually investigate... Obviously I love my music huh...
mickgibbo Member 41 Member For: 17y 3m 14d Posted 14/07/09 11:21 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:21 AM I knew about it and played with it a bit but didn't realize it was auto only though...doesn't the manual say not to use it all the time? I know with mine it occasionally will have a little cough and splutter if I just use the "one-touch" start, like as though it only just cranked it enough... Having an auto my self I use it every day. I just had a quick look at the OM under manual it say "Turn the ignition key to the start position until the engine fires, then release."Notol, there could be a chance your manual doesnt have One Touch Start system and that's why its coughing.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/07/09 11:54 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:54 AM He's got the auto
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 14/07/09 11:57 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:57 AM (edited) Having an auto my self I use it every day. I just had a quick look at the OM under manual it say "Turn the ignition key to the start position until the engine fires, then release."Notol, there could be a chance your manual doesnt have One Touch Start system and that's why its coughing. Yeah dude, mine's auto...when I said "manual", I meant the book. lolWith the one touch start, you just turn until the engine begins to crank, let go and the engine will start. With mine on the odd occasion when I may do that, the car will "cough and stutter" a bit. Kinda like what would happen with older cars when you only just crank it enough to kick it over. Edited 14/07/09 11:59 AM by notol
mickgibbo Member 41 Member For: 17y 3m 14d Posted 14/07/09 12:38 PM Posted 14/07/09 12:38 PM Sorry, misunderstanding.Mine seems to work fine everytime and I just turn it fully to I hit the start and let go. I'm near Wollongong NSW so the coldest I have started it in is about 8degrees.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/07/09 12:48 PM Posted 14/07/09 12:48 PM This thread is boring
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 14/07/09 01:08 PM Posted 14/07/09 01:08 PM Dude this is in no way boring...now if you said my "starfish" ex-girlfriend was boring, I would understand...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 01:09 PM Posted 14/07/09 01:09 PM
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/07/09 01:12 PM Posted 14/07/09 01:12 PM If you can't work out your cruise control you should be an a farkin retard ward.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 14/07/09 01:16 PM Posted 14/07/09 01:16 PM Well, with the help of my fellow "retards", we worked it out quite fine...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now