Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 26/06/09 10:01 PM Posted 26/06/09 10:01 PM yer 15 is pretty hard but next lvl I dare say u will quit 4 life like I have lol
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 26/06/09 11:23 PM Posted 26/06/09 11:23 PM Level 4 yaaaa!Skilled...
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 27/06/09 05:44 AM Posted 27/06/09 05:44 AM WOW. My head is all screwed up after 6 lvl's let alone anything else. Gunna have a break from it otherwise there maybe a monitor in pieces on the floor! LOL. Very nice find! Keep them updates coming! Who's got to 30 yet?
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 27/06/09 06:46 AM Posted 27/06/09 06:46 AM back for more rragghh
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/06/09 08:52 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:52 AM (edited) Uh oh this isn't good. Having a hell of a (fun) time so far, level 8 with 6 deaths, 4 of those from lvl 7 hahahaa...this should be very distracting... Edited 28/06/09 08:52 AM by -SteveR-
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/06/09 10:38 AM Posted 28/06/09 10:38 AM Hmmm deaths shooting up rapidly...but making progress! Taking breaks helps avoid brain melt from the spinning dots
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/06/09 11:11 AM Posted 28/06/09 11:11 AM Fark Steve, I could not for the life of me get past level 10, took about 170 deaths to get there to
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/06/09 11:43 AM Posted 28/06/09 11:43 AM I am f<ukin owning this game sideways. almost done. got 64 deaths on this ONE level though...I used to play games shiploads...not so much now thanks to all the damn car forums hahaha...was cheaper too!!Damn you NVT!!
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/06/09 12:29 PM Posted 28/06/09 12:29 PM your some kin of a sourcerer
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/06/09 01:04 PM Posted 28/06/09 01:04 PM lol...Well I'm all out of magic beans on this level. I really wanna ice this before bed :/ it's a man vs machine challenge now, I've invested too much time to throw it away HAHAHAHAHA @_@ the looping music....arg....what have you done! I'm forcing you to share my pain by posting this.it's like a criss cross of bouncing balls...stills don't do it justice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now