arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/04/10 12:17 AM Posted 08/04/10 12:17 AM Admin on AFF posted sales figures that only included 2007 and 2008 cars, not 2006. It amounted to ~65 cars. Does anyone know how a total figure for Force 6 including 2006?If this is the one that was originally in WA, then its one of the few I was thinking of that were delivered to owners in 06. If I remember rightly, the guy took delivery in early December 06, loved it so much he went out and ordered another one for the hell of it. And I think it was delivered by christmas 06.This was the info I was looking for to re-educate Russell with regards to the figures he quoted, as I know they are wrong. Even the total build count he listed was wrong (I've since found out).
Sundeep Member 72 Member For: 17y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mooroolbark, VIC Posted 08/04/10 01:25 AM Posted 08/04/10 01:25 AM (edited) If this is the one that was originally in WA, then its one of the few I was thinking of that were delivered to owners in 06. If I remember rightly, the guy took delivery in early December 06, loved it so much he went out and ordered another one for the hell of it. And I think it was delivered by christmas 06.This was the info I was looking for to re-educate Russell with regards to the figures he quoted, as I know they are wrong. Even the total build count he listed was wrong (I've since found out).Yeah that's the one Adrian. The original registration date of this one is 30th November 2006, and from what I read on AFF the guy who originally owned this one had another one (build 50 something) in Ego I believe.Anyways cheers for the comments and stuff lads! Looks like a few people have had their eye on it for one reason or another.Some of you may know me from around the traps, and will know that I don't keep my cars long. I do around 5000km in each car and keep it for around 3-6 months before selling it on. So, don't be surprised if you see it for sale again in the near future! Edited 08/04/10 01:28 AM by Sundeep
boss locks Member 5 Member For: 17y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 28/05/10 07:42 AM Posted 28/05/10 07:42 AM nice looking cars
Molloy Member 216 Member For: 18y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Taree Posted 28/05/10 08:20 AM Posted 28/05/10 08:20 AM seeexy!
conan Member 25 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Posted 02/06/10 10:23 PM Posted 02/06/10 10:23 PM there is one exactly the same on carsales at the moment. Different number plate, so I am thinking it is the other neo coloured car
oldfarmer Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/10 02:04 PM Posted 10/07/10 02:04 PM must be mine, I just traded in my BA Phoon on the Neo one with sunroof, for sale in perthpick it up Monday
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 10/07/10 02:38 PM Posted 10/07/10 02:38 PM I love them.. I'd actualy go the the force 8 though.. nice black or dejavu!not a fan of the blue.. how the colour coded inserts on front.. just put me off big time as they show up a sh*t load with the silver fog light surrounds!
conan Member 25 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Posted 30/07/10 10:20 AM Posted 30/07/10 10:20 AM must be mine, I just traded in my BA Phoon on the Neo one with sunroof, for sale in perthpick it up Monday well done! Pics when you get it.
oldfarmer Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/07/10 03:46 PM Posted 30/07/10 03:46 PM pics as asked
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/07/10 04:23 PM Posted 30/07/10 04:23 PM Very nice mate but damn it would look good in black
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now