Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:beerchug:

Might help if you lose the caps, eliminate obvious spelling mistakes & ask the question properly. Sorry if I or anyone else hurt your feelings.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

I would definately be interested in a sequential shifter for my manual Falcon. Do any of you have any more info on price, details etc? I dont have access to a Street Ford magazine.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

What are they worth?

I'd definitely be interested?

  • Mad Scientist
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

only the prototype is made so far, they're not ready for release yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...