our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 15/06/09 09:49 AM Posted 15/06/09 09:49 AM :laughrolling:
jaymen Member 57 Member For: 17y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/09 11:57 AM Author Posted 15/06/09 11:57 AM yeh he has just left them of the list , not a good thing to forget though lolstill a high number for the mods thoughYeah sorry guys has 60lb injectors installed as well... BUT it was pulling 300rwkw's on standard injectors for about 6 or so months from a Generic 10psi tune from Intune Motorsports...it's only running a 9psi tune but still able to pull 304.3rwkw's.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/06/09 12:12 PM Posted 15/06/09 12:12 PM 300 rwkw on std squirters be farked. Lucky you can still drive the car at allPersonally I would be waiting out front of Intunes shop with a tune like that. This my opinion onlyLove to see the AFRs on that tune, 13-14s with a sh*t load of boost jammed in early would be my assumption.Dyno sheets are key hereThat said I would also like to see the disclaimer in the fine print also. PM only
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/06/09 08:50 PM Posted 15/06/09 08:50 PM Over 300rwkw's with only 9psi on a standard cooler and exhaust... No way!
jaymen Member 57 Member For: 17y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/09 11:42 PM Author Posted 15/06/09 11:42 PM (edited) I'll try & post the dyno reports up soon. Edited 15/06/09 11:53 PM by jaymen
jaymen Member 57 Member For: 17y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/09 11:59 PM Author Posted 15/06/09 11:59 PM (edited) I can't seem to upload the dyno report, Edited 16/06/09 12:09 AM by jaymen
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 16/06/09 01:57 AM Posted 16/06/09 01:57 AM I can't seem to upload the dyno report,Hmm.....Wonder why???
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 16/06/09 02:27 AM Posted 16/06/09 02:27 AM Yeah 304rwkw on 9psi sounds a little out of the ordinary. I'd have to say I'm a sceptic until it's proven otherwise. If you post your dyno sheet which says 304rwkw at 9psi, I'll pay $50 bucks to run it up on another dyno. If someone else pays another $50 for a third dyno, I'd say we'd get a clearer picture of reality.
jaymen Member 57 Member For: 17y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/09 02:56 AM Author Posted 16/06/09 02:56 AM Yeah 304rwkw on 9psi sounds a little out of the ordinary. I'd have to say I'm a sceptic until it's proven otherwise. If you post your dyno sheet which says 304rwkw at 9psi, I'll pay $50 bucks to run it up on another dyno. If someone else pays another $50 for a third dyno, I'd say we'd get a clearer picture of reality.Give us your email address & I'll send them to you so you can post them for me....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/06/09 03:07 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:07 AM (edited) lokout...here comes the bandwagon. Everyone aboard. email it to ---- if you don't have any luck uploading it yourself Edited 16/06/09 10:21 AM by tab
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now