sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 21/09/09 03:05 AM Author Posted 21/09/09 03:05 AM Latest news on the daimler, fuel tanks drained cleaned and filled back up, new fuel filter fitted TPS adjusted butterflies sycronized and master cylinder / brake booster replaced: I pulled if from a spare Jag I've gone lying around, the sandblast and coat of paint cost me a carton of mids....now runs very well, 7000rpm no problems brakes are all OK (handbrake needs some adjusting) but it's essentially ready for rego. Once that is done, I'll be starting on a new project......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now