Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Holbrook NSW
Posted
that's the most f*cked up thing iv seen

:hay:

Pretty halarious I reckon. Found this photo bout 2 years ago and knew I'd never find a tray/tub that looked more sh*thouse!

My advice utemad, tell him to make a tray.................. or leave the tub alone.

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 19d
Posted (edited)

its to late im more than half way through and it does look pretty ordinary

For the last couple of months ive been giving it ago , I was never shore how it would look I just thought ill give it a punt ,

This what it looks like now not quite finished it will need skirts and other things to finish off . At present I told the boys to stop work at present.

10.jpg

Because im not happy with it and was about to start working on it again. By cutting the tray lower just above the wheel arches

or just to cut my losses and give up go back to a steel tray. Bear in mind a lot of wasted dollars if I do

I used to have a steel tray but it rusted out that's how the new tray idea come about.

I have done a rough photoshop of how it will look done if I cut it down again . This is it

234567.jpg

not sure about the black around the top but it just a photoshop so im not fussed . Let me know what you guys reackon im on the fence to be honest .

Edited by Dagabond
  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

looks like its half a toyota, not the best decision imo

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

To be honest, cut your losses and run. That would only look good on a Expensive Daewoo ute.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Out of curiosity, what sort of tail light setup were you going to use?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 19d
Posted

I got pretty crafty on that one . The ba mk11 lights setup is 2 stardard brake lighs up top then blinker then reverse light . what I have done is cut the top brake light of just by running the light through a band saw and the sealed it it so it was approx 2/3 the size still legal and filled the gaps it just butted up to the steel frame that sits at the top of the cut tub . If I go lower I will cut the brake lights out alltogether and just have blikers and reverse light . and a rectage brake light at the highest point on the back.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 12d
  • Location: North-West NSW
Posted

The lower tray height in the photoshop looks far better.

It does cover that bare chassis look.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 13d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

does anyone have a pick of the maloo, a vy I think, that was done like this, I was a black one with a jarrah tray, actually looked really good

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bris-vegas
Posted

Looks good as is - I'd leave it. The photoshopped one looks poo. Id maybe consider some flash roll bars to spruce it up a little. What are you going to use for the deck - wood? checkerplate?

post-35032-1243644710_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
Posted

each to there own I spose.. but I think it looks like your a rack delivery guy.. there is no reason for all the tubes other than more is better idea..

utemad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...