louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 07/05/09 10:58 AM Posted 07/05/09 10:58 AM I have details on entering cars into the all ford day as a club, we are hoping we can get a few people to show their cars with ours and if we get enough people we get a reserved area advertising the forum with major sponsors being FPV, Unique Cars, Street Ford Magazine and others. Let us know who might be interested as we can organize pre payment that will guarantee our position. The venue is Eastern Creek Raceway on 31st May 2009 at a cost of $20 per vehicle. Support the forum and show your pride and joy with your fellow members. If your interested let me know asap and I will organize the best area for us.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 07/05/09 11:07 AM Posted 07/05/09 11:07 AM yeah, why not, I might give mine a spot... see how many we get first though
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/05/09 11:08 AM Posted 07/05/09 11:08 AM sounds alright hey id probably be in on this
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 07/05/09 11:19 AM Author Posted 07/05/09 11:19 AM yeah, why not, I might give mine a spot... see how many we get first though Good stuff spread the word !!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/09 03:21 PM Posted 07/05/09 03:21 PM The all ford day is always a good event. I'm working that day but I may be able to get someone to drive my car - none of you lot though!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/05/09 10:29 PM Posted 07/05/09 10:29 PM Danny would it matter that I'm not a turbo or is that what your hoping for just T's? I'll check what I'm working and get back to you mate.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 08/05/09 05:32 AM Posted 08/05/09 05:32 AM The all ford day is always a good event. I'm working that day but I may be able to get someone to drive my car - Probably Chich coz he is heaps cool!
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/05/09 06:00 AM Posted 08/05/09 06:00 AM I'd be up for this.....if only my damn front bar part had arrived from FPV. boooo!!!!
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 08/05/09 06:43 AM Author Posted 08/05/09 06:43 AM Danny would it matter that I'm not a turbo or is that what your hoping for just T's? I'll check what I'm working and get back to you mate. :angel:How are you ? Hey man doesn't matter as long as its a ford and from this forum it helps promote the site , good to here from you.... The all ford day is always a good event. I'm working that day but I may be able to get someone to drive my car - none of you lot though!UMMM I seem to remember someone driving my car !!! here is a form from an organiser..............
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/09 08:51 AM Posted 08/05/09 08:51 AM Lol, we'll see what happens...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now