THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 19y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/09 07:00 AM Posted 12/05/09 07:00 AM ^^ LOL let me rephrase where's your beast NVYDF6?
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 12/05/09 10:44 PM Posted 12/05/09 10:44 PM ^^ LOL let me rephrase where's your beast NVYDF6?haha umm it's having a break from me for a while lol
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Posted 16/05/09 01:35 PM Posted 16/05/09 01:35 PM Impounded or breakage?
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/09 11:36 AM Posted 22/05/09 11:36 AM I'm IN if I have my car by then
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 23/05/09 10:11 AM Posted 23/05/09 10:11 AM CRUISE LIST:TUFXRT6F6RDF6_charlieQikchiftJmanstraughsberry (EGOXRT riding shotguns)skunkbunnaTHRU5TXRSCARPOSSIBLES:PSIFPVVebbersdswiders +2devinexr6RSpec (NVYDF6 shotgun)GR8XR6Be great to see some of the guys again and Charlies new F6 !! !! !
skradz Member 44 Member For: 18y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 26/05/09 10:10 PM Posted 26/05/09 10:10 PM is anybody leaving from berwick way????????hopefully I can get off work early
bunna Legacy Donating Member 813 Member For: 20y 1m 6d Posted 28/05/09 11:02 AM Posted 28/05/09 11:02 AM is anybody leaving from berwick way????????My girlfriend lives in berwick - I might be leaving from her place.Otherwise further up the freeway in Mulgrave. I'll let you know mate.
skunk Member 236 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 31/05/09 05:46 AM Posted 31/05/09 05:46 AM will this cruze go ahead regardless of weather conditions on the day ?
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/05/09 08:53 AM Author Posted 31/05/09 08:53 AM I personally dont see any reason why this cruise shouldnt go ahead if the weather is poor.What you find is that if it does rain then the attendees will half, all this means is we can stop in at Gisbon for a coffee or a pizza instead of having to wait for people getting through traffic lights & other situations.Also, we really dont have to go to hanging rock if its wet as I dont see the point of having to pay $10 for entry fee if we are not going to get out of the car.RegardsTUFXRT6
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 31/05/09 09:54 AM Posted 31/05/09 09:54 AM So far I'm seeing just an early sprinkle for Saturday. Should be ok
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now