turbovich Member 32 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: CROATIA DUBROVNICK or Perth Posted 03/05/09 04:20 AM Posted 03/05/09 04:20 AM STOLEN PHOON...... Well not exactly, but it feels like it. I just purchased an immaculate July 06 bf phoon in bionic for $31K. It just turned 60,000kms, one owner (female),service records(still has 50% beef on original brake pads) and drives like new.Poor sod paid $60K odd only 3 years ago. Sooooo glad I looked that extra month as nearly bought a 06 xr6t for $27K. Wrapped, these things pissss and am looking foreward to moddin it. attachment=45601:02052009045.jpg]
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 03/05/09 04:23 AM Posted 03/05/09 04:23 AM Congratulations, Great Buy
turbovich Member 32 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: CROATIA DUBROVNICK or Perth Posted 03/05/09 04:32 AM Author Posted 03/05/09 04:32 AM Thanks mate. My first colour option would of been yours but.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/09 01:13 PM Posted 03/05/09 01:13 PM Great buy, what was the original asking price. I take it you bought it in Perth (WA plates)
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 03/05/09 01:21 PM Posted 03/05/09 01:21 PM Good buy mate, well done!And yeh, you in WA??
turbovich Member 32 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: CROATIA DUBROVNICK or Perth Posted 03/05/09 01:33 PM Author Posted 03/05/09 01:33 PM Yeah, I'm in Perth. The car was from Griffith N.S.W. (near Wagga I think).He was asking $34k, but after 7 weeks on carsales.com, and dealing with dreamers, he let it go for $31k.Did no mech inspection report on it,as the owner seemed genuine (they own a couple of McDonald's stores) and I did my own follow up details available. Got a mate at Toll Transport, and was delivered to my door 5 days later for $940.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 03/05/09 01:37 PM Posted 03/05/09 01:37 PM BF Typhoon, the choice of champions !!Congrats mate, you have done VERY VERY well - it looks like an absolute plum & I love that colour too
turbovich Member 32 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: CROATIA DUBROVNICK or Perth Posted 03/05/09 01:52 PM Author Posted 03/05/09 01:52 PM Cheers dude, but I really want some dark agents. Tint and agents is all this colour needs to look sweet.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 03/05/09 01:58 PM Posted 03/05/09 01:58 PM Couldn't agree more - I love mah argents The dark coloured inserts in the front bar would really set off the bright blue too !! And of course tint & subtle lowering
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/05/09 02:06 PM Posted 03/05/09 02:06 PM farrk good buy...
Recommended Posts