Sundeep Member 72 Member For: 17y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Mooroolbark, VIC Posted 28/04/09 09:06 AM Posted 28/04/09 09:06 AM Warranty is only denied when the modifications directly affect the parts which need replacement, and could have lead their premature demise. When I worked at CRC, I looked over a case in which a supercharged T3 TS50's gearbox blew. Ford sent the gearbox back to the manufacturer who analysed it bit by bit before denying the claim - as they found that the gearbox had been stressed well beyond it's limits.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/04/09 09:16 AM Posted 28/04/09 09:16 AM Whats going on Peter!!Who?What? When?
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/04/09 09:40 AM Posted 28/04/09 09:40 AM sorry to jump in but I got a bf f6 and the fog light cover fell of on the high way some were just wondering if this is covered under warrenty as I have a nizpro stage 2 kit
SAPNEN Legacy Donating Member 278 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/09 04:17 PM Posted 28/04/09 04:17 PM I was smoking a ciggarette whilst driving, as I went to ash it out the window I hit a bump, now because of my STANDARD suspension it caused my hand to raise thus the end of the ciggarette brushed against the front pilar plastic leaving a black mark... I have minor modifications done to the car, but do you think Ford will replace my plastic under warrenty?...worth a try I rekon
f68u Member 22 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 29/04/09 12:16 PM Posted 29/04/09 12:16 PM (edited) Who?What? When?Geees, who was it that got you warranty on your turbo? even if you was trying to get 400 @ the fly. Did you get your car back? I'm working for Ford headoffice now.Looks like I'm buying a F6 too. Edited 29/04/09 12:16 PM by f68u
igsta Member 371 Member For: 22y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/04/09 05:40 PM Posted 29/04/09 05:40 PM My car is moddified and I never had any dramas with all kinds of warranty work.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 29/04/09 09:58 PM Posted 29/04/09 09:58 PM Geees, who was it that got you warranty on your turbo? even if you was trying to get 400 @ the fly. Did you get your car back? I'm working for Ford headoffice now.Looks like I'm buying a F6 too.Cheers Mate! :hiwelcome:
arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/04/09 10:17 PM Posted 29/04/09 10:17 PM Mate I dont remember where I said im in financial trouble and cant afford to fix my car? Think logically for a second, why should I pay for it all if I can get it from fraud for free - its worth a shot.Thanks guys, and FYI - the same shop im taking my car to, does work on another F6, complete with turbo upgrade etc etc and our local Ford dealership still does all his warranty.As you said, it worth a shot... But I can only hope they deny every one of your claims.
Recommended Posts