KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/08/03 06:59 AM Author Posted 26/08/03 06:59 AM Of course there is no such thing as DRAG RACING on the streets as we all know drag racing is a regulated sport measured over 1/4 mile with timing equipment, rules governing cars, etc., etc.. I will admit however that STREET RACING does happen & exsist. That said you are lucky Ken because as of yet no one in an SS or similar has wanted to play! They look, then they look again & think better of it!!!!! THEY KNOW!!!! That was the funny thing, right from the moment this guy saw me, he wanted to get closer for a look, I guess.I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking of racing me at the first set of lights, but when I defeated him so convincingly, his pride was rattled. He had no choice but to attempt to avenge himself at the second set of lights. Mistake! Third attempt was just futile. :D I just wanted to follow him around all day and sh*t all over him ... is that wrong of me?
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/08/03 07:00 AM Author Posted 26/08/03 07:00 AM Haha I know the feeling when u first try out your new car... Im sure when u rolled up to the lights your foot on the clutch was shaking in anticipation of the green lights I was shaking all over ... still was for a long time after. Actually felt a little queezy
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 26/08/03 07:04 AM Posted 26/08/03 07:04 AM Ken, oh Ken.Love the prose.Climaxed twice.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/08/03 07:14 AM Author Posted 26/08/03 07:14 AM Ken, oh Ken.Love the prose.Climaxed twice. ... but I bet him 3 times! :lol:
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: Canberra Posted 26/08/03 07:25 AM Posted 26/08/03 07:25 AM Nice one Ken! Thank God for leather, eh?
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 26/08/03 08:16 AM Posted 26/08/03 08:16 AM Onya Ken, you BAD BOY you - oh, BTW, best not pick on a Clubbie, or a T3 either, or you'll get a spanking - just like you BAD BOYZ deserve heheheh.
Guest Guests Posted 26/08/03 08:19 AM Posted 26/08/03 08:19 AM What can one say, I know what you mean Ken, you sorta get a knot in your guts as the body gets ready for the green and launch.
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Posted 26/08/03 08:49 AM Posted 26/08/03 08:49 AM By the third time round it must have been difficult to see with all that gluggy shyte over the inside of the windscreen. And you could do all of that one handed.I dunno, I am too used to dispatching everyone on the Ducati (bar the guys on big Jap multis) that dragging people off in the Turbo doesn't really appeal. But, I did have fun hounding a VY SS done a local mountain to the coast the other weekend. Boy was he getting ragged!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 26/08/03 08:56 AM Author Posted 26/08/03 08:56 AM By the third time round it must have been difficult to see with all that gluggy shyte over the inside of the windscreen. And you could do all of that one handed.I dunno, I am too used to dispatching everyone on the Ducati (bar the guys on big Jap multis) that dragging people off in the Turbo doesn't really appeal. But, I did have fun hounding a VY SS done a local mountain to the coast the other weekend. Boy was he getting ragged! The whole concept of "awesome power" is new to me, which is why I've been hesitant to "play". Now that I know what my baby can do, I will have a self-confidence whilst driving that I've not had before. It will actually make me much less likely to "play" again, cause I know that it will be almost pointless against most other cars. ... damn it felt good, though ... :lol:
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/08/03 09:15 AM Posted 26/08/03 09:15 AM Good on you Ken Proud of you :D I have had a few SSs and even a GTS coupe caught up to me in traffic and we pulled up the lights. But because mine is an N/A, I dont even bother racing because I know I ll get chopped :( on the other hand, other cars like a few worked commodores and some old xr6s dont bother with me because they think I am turbo but I ll find someone to go with soon. Im waiting for an S s/c to pull up next to me. Then I ll have some fair competition. But I can imagine how your heart would have pounding as you were slowly pulling away from him through the gears. He probably turned off to a side street because he was too emberrassed ahhaah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now