ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 22/04/09 10:44 AM Posted 22/04/09 10:44 AM So Im getting cobalt gauges from the US and so far bought a boost 1 naturally. I was going to get twins then really didnt even know which one I was going to get. Then thought to myself, do I really care about other reading like AFR or oil pressure. Is it really needed? Do I need to spend an extra $200-250 for the previledge? Can I get away with just boost? Im thinking single looks cleaner anyways and Im all about minimalizations in my house and carHere is a pic of both, what you reckon looks better?
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 22/04/09 11:06 AM Posted 22/04/09 11:06 AM get 3...
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 22/04/09 11:08 AM Posted 22/04/09 11:08 AM (edited) at the very least get a 2 pod holder, then it'll look factory, and fit them with boost and oil pressure. if you can stretch the budget for a triple gauge holder I'd go for it, I had one and never regretted it! Edited 22/04/09 11:09 AM by Howsee
South Member 323 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/04/09 11:15 AM Posted 22/04/09 11:15 AM One just looks plain stupid mounted up there!Only way to do it is the genuine FPV pod...
Nutto Member 18 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/04/09 12:42 PM Posted 22/04/09 12:42 PM Definatley get 3 :D
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 22/04/09 12:52 PM Author Posted 22/04/09 12:52 PM (edited) yeah now think 2. The tripods dont look good in my opinion. So definitely wont go down that routeI found these on ebay for $600. Seems like a deal, but doesnt take my fancy Edited 22/04/09 12:54 PM by ravenhard
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 22/04/09 01:55 PM Posted 22/04/09 01:55 PM I have a single with only boost. I reckon the tripods look too crowded. single or twin is the go, if I had twin I'd put in boost and oil pressure.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/04/09 02:46 PM Posted 22/04/09 02:46 PM Why have any at all...
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 22/04/09 08:53 PM Author Posted 22/04/09 08:53 PM (edited) I wanna at least keep an eye on boost with a view on taking my beast down the 1/4 soon Edited 22/04/09 09:01 PM by ravenhard
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 22/04/09 09:16 PM Posted 22/04/09 09:16 PM get two. I agree with Howsee. it will look factory and alot neater.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now