THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/09 11:03 AM Posted 14/04/09 11:03 AM Nice vid champ! liking the new green even more now in that sunshine
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/04/09 11:20 AM Posted 14/04/09 11:20 AM Very impressive vid. How did you mount the camera on the outside of the car when driving? Those scenes from the roof and pointing at the front wheel?
dashturbo Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Location: Watsonia Posted 14/04/09 12:22 PM Author Posted 14/04/09 12:22 PM Thanks Heaps guys..Front and rear videos were with a tripod out the rear window, and some masking tape, wheel shots were just an arm out the window, and interior was a little tripod, which fell over... however all driving engine noises are sourced from the that one on the inside, too much wind noise elsewhere. So four drives up and down the hill, plus about the same in and out the driveway.Its was surprisingly easy with iMovie and a good camera.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 14/04/09 12:27 PM Posted 14/04/09 12:27 PM Wish I got dash now :(You should make adverts for Ford
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 14/04/09 12:31 PM Posted 14/04/09 12:31 PM Yeah what a great video. I commented on your video but I may have given out too much info on where it was taken and you deleted it. Sorry bout that. My bad.I am thinking of buying one of these. Not bad for $65 and I can hook up my cam to it on long drives to film all the retards that seem to find me.http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Strong-Suction-Moun...A1%7C240%3A1318
dashturbo Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Location: Watsonia Posted 14/04/09 12:58 PM Author Posted 14/04/09 12:58 PM Not sure about your comment, I didn't remove it. Maybe it's still being processed?
kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 15/04/09 01:01 AM Posted 15/04/09 01:01 AM haha yer awesome dude better camera work than mad max films and the ford advertisments !!!if your into camera work I made this for mine and it works great, cheap and easy to d.I.y too
dashturbo Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Location: Watsonia Posted 15/04/09 02:02 AM Author Posted 15/04/09 02:02 AM Thanks Kevo,that's the best Idea I've seen in a while, wouldn't be hard to make that go out the window either....I'll be making one of those tonight for sure
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 15/04/09 02:14 AM Posted 15/04/09 02:14 AM Yeah top effort mate. I enjoyed it. Especially when you sped things up a little - was more familiar.
Nolz Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill Posted 23/04/09 10:00 PM Posted 23/04/09 10:00 PM Cool Vid, thanks for that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now