Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW sydney
Posted (edited)

I have one of ETM's oil lines and its great and I highly recomend them, just a little heads up though because mine leaked oil from the banjo fittings either side of the filter and I found out that you do actualy have to use some sort of sealent on them 2 fittings, what are you guys using too clean the ETM filter?

Edited by lukexr61988
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North
Posted

Yeah I tried to get a turo timer fitted but I then would not be able to lock the car via the remote how painful would that be.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...