Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart, TAS
Posted

Yeah guys I went for a drive to Strathgordon on sunday, up past lake pedder, wow, the roads and the scenery blew my mind, I couldnt believe I have never been up there, well worth the drive if your every down this way or have the day off!!!

Oh and that cold, crisp air does wonders for the boost........hehe

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: tassie
Posted

hey im from tassie, but am selling the ute! so may not be a mod'd T owner for much longer!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Are there many modded T's down there? I only saw a blue one with moza / wogspec fmic and standard rims etc. Saw him few times in Launceston and a maybe down towards Hobart so he was following Targa Tas with us?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart
Posted

Hey XR500,

Next time you go for a drive to Strathgordon I would be keen as I grew up there and know the road like the back of my hand.

Your right about the cool air. It doesn't get much crisper than up there.

Regards Stoney.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: tassie
Posted

hey Mat, yeh I have seen the same ute when I was in launnie a couple of weekends ago.

My utes black and debadged, 19 xhp jet chrome, if anyone sees me give me a wave.

my old xr6t is grey with a monza fmic in it. that was standard though!

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 7d
Posted

Hey guys. Thought I would finally write something and say hello.

I work at vodafone with robbo and see his ute most days and looks absolutely awesome. heard its had a bit of work done to it too so if youre wanting to seperate some of the parts if youre going to sell it lemme know so I can have a look!

If anyone is going to go for a cruise yell out cos I may be keen to go for a drive with some nice coons.

;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted (edited)

fellas we should definitely aim to all catch up for a meet n greet or show n shine - whatever. would be great to have a look at what's going on down here on the mods scene and share some ideas etc. thoughts? I'm in hobart.

Edited by F6T
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

Thinking that when I get the Phoon back from Melb in mid June, that we should have a meet and a cruise fellas. We can get things started from my place (sandy bay) - I have a private 6 carspace lot right in front of my house and a beef master premium 6 burner BBQ! then head off down through taroona into Kingston through margate down towards kettering then turn off into cygnet, back into the huon and return home via the saddle/fern tree and into Hobart.

whaddaya reckon>?

Rubes, when do you think you will head over to the mainland for your tune and fitout??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

cool.

I'm in Launceston, but I'd be in a cruise. I have a fair bit on june - july, but lemme know if something gets organised.

Cheers,

Chris.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart, TAS
Posted

The cruise sounds like an awesome idea Mick, I was going to plan for mid july, just in time to spend my tax return at pit lane, but if there is a cruise going to happening I will have to try and fast track the mods.....

Cant wait to see/hear your car when it gets back from Melbourne, I think if im not mistakenyou will most likely be the owner of the quickest ford turbo six in Tassie :facepalm:

Lets get this cruise sorted boys!!!!

Cant be too hard, there are only 10 turbo falcons in Tassie haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...