dmosconi Member 97 Member For: 19y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 15/03/09 06:21 AM Posted 15/03/09 06:21 AM Hi AllI finally fitted the F6 wing & boot lid I bought from Bosco a few weeks back, I tried to take the badges off my old boot lid and had no luck keeping the stick stuff to reuse them, so I’ve left them off for now. I’ve had a few comments that it looks better without the badges, thought I would put it out there to see what others think.Badges or not?
ridingtom Member 75 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 15/03/09 07:11 AM Posted 15/03/09 07:11 AM no badges! looks clean
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Posted 15/03/09 07:36 AM Posted 15/03/09 07:36 AM leave it how it is it looks clean
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 15/03/09 07:46 AM Posted 15/03/09 07:46 AM I like the clean look
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 15/03/09 10:21 AM Posted 15/03/09 10:21 AM (edited) I think you need to upload a b4 and after pic for a honest opinion mate. My car was debadged but I recently put my badges back on and think it looks better although it doesnt justify it in the pics below ... Edited 15/03/09 10:27 AM by Varaitch
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 15/03/09 10:36 AM Posted 15/03/09 10:36 AM Ive had my badges on and off three times and had the black turbo badge on for the longest instead of the red. I took em off again as I am sick of the dirt building up inside the letters and bits of sponge or polishing cloth getting stuck in em. Heaps easier to wash and polish and looks alot neater and cleaner.
dmosconi Member 97 Member For: 19y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 15/03/09 10:48 AM Author Posted 15/03/09 10:48 AM that's about the best before shot I have.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 15/03/09 10:55 AM Posted 15/03/09 10:55 AM Judging by those pics I say your car looks way tuffer with the badges
Daniel Member 299 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/09 11:04 AM Posted 15/03/09 11:04 AM I would say the badges are breaking it up a little.. I find the debadged look makes the back end look massive lol, it does look good on some colours I will admit, but your bright as bright blue is not one IMHO.Either way, its a nice car and looks clean/well looked after (polish your zorst tip hehe)
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 15/03/09 11:10 AM Posted 15/03/09 11:10 AM I had no badges on my boot for years, then got bored and added this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now