typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 13/03/09 08:25 PM Posted 13/03/09 08:25 PM nah, nxt to it on the right is a black cap.. I dont think u can see it very well, its behind the wire
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/09 04:10 AM Posted 30/03/09 04:10 AM mines not there either and ford dont sell the part
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 30/03/09 06:10 AM Posted 30/03/09 06:10 AM The part has the name Visteon on it, maybe they can help source one. I couldn't find anything on their site, but maybe check it out/contact them Visteon Products
Cozza Member 73 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Woodford QLD Posted 03/04/09 10:28 AM Author Posted 03/04/09 10:28 AM I stuck a chair bung on it, took it for a drive then checked again and it was off again so there is pressure coming out, so just stuck a hose clamp over it
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 03/04/09 10:36 AM Posted 03/04/09 10:36 AM hey cozza have you got a pic of where you have put the chair leg stopper - mine is leaking boost somewhere and I cant find the cause??
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 03/04/09 08:32 PM Posted 03/04/09 08:32 PM hmm im thinking u have a different peice missing then I do.. cud u take a pic of where u have the chairstopper?
Cozza Member 73 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Woodford QLD Posted 04/04/09 05:03 AM Author Posted 04/04/09 05:03 AM
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 04/04/09 07:11 AM Posted 04/04/09 07:11 AM Changed over the coils today and noticed the cap is missing as well, looks like I am off to the hardware store tomorrow.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 04/04/09 07:22 AM Posted 04/04/09 07:22 AM cheers cozza im guessing that mine still has the cap on it so it is not leaking through there - I think it is the bov
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 04/04/09 09:27 AM Posted 04/04/09 09:27 AM that's a very nice chair stopper. I think that you could rename it, whack it in a box and flog it to some poor unsuspecting & hit the pub !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now