Shave For A Cure

Trucka

• Member For: 15y 7m 2d

Hey everyone as the title suggests one of my friends is participating in the Shave for a Cure and I thought I'd help her out in reaching the target that she has set herself.

All sponsorships/donations go towards finding a cure for cancer/leukemia and if you sponsor my friend online you automatically receive a tax deductible receipt via email.

This cause hits close to home for me personally as an aunty of mine lost her fight with cancer a few years ago, another aunty is fighting bowel cancer and two of my mates from school are currently in remission after being diagnosed with leukemia when they were around 20.

My friend has set herself a target of $5,000 to raise and she needs a bit of help as her shave is scheduled for next Saturday afternoon. So if you can spare some money to help find a cure for cancer, even if it's only $5 or $10 please click the link below and lend a hand. Remember donations are tax deductible and every little bit helps.

Shave for a Cure

You can visit the Shave for a Cure homepage HERE for further information on the event.

Thanks in advance everyone.

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 3d

good work trucka, you know I would donate if I could, as cancer is currently effecting our life. good luck to your friend

• NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member For: 16y 4d

Major congrats to your friend for taking the plunge for a good cause.

My Mrs. is doing the same and I have to say, as bad as it's going to look, I'm pretty proud of her.

She LOOVVVEES her hair (spends f*ckin' $150 a month on it roughly) but has decided that it's just hair and it'll grow back. I've just given myself the number 1 as a show of support lol.

It's a massive thing for a chick to do and I reckon it shows a lot of character.

Nice one.

:riaa:

Edited by Ghosti