Turbo.vixen’s Sunshine Coast Cruise

tab

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 8m 21d

Did you have a chat to Mercury matt, I would recomend the vcm suite only because its less buggering round and its only the original outlay to buy the vin lock program, after that its up to the tuner what they charge. Just my 2 cents

Corey

• Member For: 15y 5m 24d

I will be running a VCM suite very soon but its taken 4 or 5 weeks to get the vin unlocked,I got a message yesterday from my tuner and its finally come through.Woohoo,I cant wait.Have you seen Shadys dyno results from his VCM tune excellent result with not many mods.(You can view his results in the 300+ club)

I dont think I have seen a better result with the mods he has done.

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 19d

hmm do u think the reason is cause the tuner know how to use the program better or is there somthing that actually is different in it.. nah I havnt spoken to mercury yet.. I really shuld,. what time u fin work? I meet up wit u and go see em

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 19d

went n spoke to mercury this arvo.. $650 for a tune and all the stuff for the vcm. not bad. 4-5weeks to unlock? he said thye unlock them straight away. well im gonna talk to bps as they have looked after me well and go from there

• Member For: 15y 5m 24d

I spoke to RDP today and they 2 have got on the VCM suite bandwagon, top price too, $595 for a tune but they are quite conservative with there tunes -they dont like to go over 300 rwkw on stock internals for xr6es understandable I suppose.