Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

Hi Mal, Im with JP#300 if you could PM me with a price it would be sensational,

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I converted my ute a fair while back. see this thread :

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...c=25288&hl=

I was extremely happy with the Kit as supplied by Mal. The completeness of the kit and the quality of the genuine and aftermarket parts supplied b Mal was top notch.

I did the conversion in my driveway and it took about a day. I still haven't been able to sort out my missing 5th gear cruise control yet though.... :biggrin:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Me too Mal, also interested in a price, please PM me thanks

Leo

  • Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

bloody thread hyjackers lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

has mal gotten back to you about a price yet?

  • Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

nah buddy everytime he has contacted me its been late avo so im guessing that's when he gets a chance to check pc

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

has any other people tryed this conversion yet with the t56 in a ba xr6 n/a I am in the means of getting stuff together and I want to know if people have done this conversion did the car drive after fitting gear box before getting it reflashed

  • 3 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

hi mal,

im installing a t56 in a ba on the weekend and 1 thing has me confused I cant find any info on what wiring changes have to be made.

could u please help me on this or give me a direction on where to head.

thanks heaps

cameron

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...