Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If I (or that copper) was being 'layed out' then maybe a defensive slap/punch/push is acceptable but in no context is the above condoned by myself & 90% of the male population. If I witnessed that even after a girl had tried to belt some guy, I'd punch the piss through the guy, no questions asked.

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

show of hands, who would pay to see this cop against one of these girlies :oops:

Edited by MRDOSE
  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted
:oops:
  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
WTF man... see obviously you getting belted as a kid has fcked up your mind up, as what this event will do to this girl. Im all for crims getting what they deserve, but NO one has the right to beat on a girl like that "as you stated" for flicking a shoe at a police man

sorry had to qoute you again just on this last line..

If you think like that mate you really have fcking issues, and are a weak *beep* like those cops.

People like you are worse than crims.........

I'm cool man I have issues you don't with an avatar kill kill kill die die die.Mate I have kids I don't hit them and won't hit them.Who does this girl think she is,respect the badge even if you Don't.Mate if you worked at Mcacas and a 15 year old girl said I don't like this burger and pegged it at you what would you do say you missed here is a big mac have another go.Mate if her parents were normal people they would be happy with that sort of treatment because if she gives cheek to cops you can only imagine the grief she gives her parents.mate as a parent I would rather pick my kid up from a cop shop with a black eye,than go to the morgue an identify their body after the car they stole was wrapped around a pole.

I'm not having a cheap shot at you so why are you.It's a public forum I spoke my mind,but before you talk about violence change your avatar to a rose or something.Cheers Nick

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

First off the avarta is a MOVIE mate, the kill kill etc is from the MOVIE.

Second I have nothing against violence, but I do have strong feelings against males betting girls/females etc, it wasnt like a one hit either it was a dogs act which involved a bashing.

Thrid you say you have kids what if it was your daughter and all she did was steal some gum and get a little lippy to the officer, would you still condone that???

As for the big mac (why you chose that I have no idea) idd just laugh.

And for the "respect" ill show respect where respect is given, for all we know the cop could have been saying any thing to her and she flipped at that.

Look im all for police putting a little fear into young kids, but not by going about it like that, e.g take them for a drive in the back of a squad car through a dodgy area and tellem your dumping them there, or take em to a real prison for a night and see how they like that.

There are other means than betting the crap out of them.

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

don't take it personal and swap the girl with a family member.If suddam hussain was your father would you say he was wrong done by.The facts are she was caught stealing a car and was taken to a cell were she decided to find out how fare she could push the boundary and when it came crushing in she didn't like it.

If I posted a cop pulled me over as he was walking back to his car to book me, I took my shoe off and threw it at him and missed.But he dragged me out the window ruffed me up abit handcuffed me and took me down the station.Was I wrongly done by.You blokes would say nick what were you thinking.Exactly what was she thinking she wasn't.That cops reaction was put upon by herself ,she needs to be reasonable for her own actions.Your old enough to steal a car your old enough to have what ever action you put upon yourself.

I have a few friends as cops and they have alot of pressure placed upon them daily.This girl is probably a repeat offender as she knows the way to the cell.She will face court slap her wrist and on the way out steal a car to get home.Mean while the cop has spent hours on paper work only to see her on the streets reoffending.Cheers Nick

Posted

The dog cop's reaction was way over the top & uncalled for. It was a shoe that was casually flicked at him FFS.

That is all :beerchug:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

don't say you weren't warned :verysad::bye:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...