Snaps Member 79 Member For: 17y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 06:58 AM Posted 14/02/09 06:58 AM I finally got my xr6t, its a 06/06 BF with no major options its done 50,000km and I picked it up for 24k I dont know if I spent too much but its a nice clean example. heres some pics.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 14/02/09 07:06 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:06 AM nice car mate
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 14/02/09 07:18 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:18 AM Looks great. I think the price is awesome and depressing for me.I.B.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 14/02/09 07:21 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:21 AM awsome car mate. any plans for mods?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/02/09 07:25 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:25 AM congrats on the new ride. Love the colour, would look mint with some chromies
Snaps Member 79 Member For: 17y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 07:42 AM Author Posted 14/02/09 07:42 AM Cheers everyone thanks for hte nice commentsawsome car mate. any plans for mods?Im not touching it for the moment, my brother has a newish vz ss 6.0l ute also with no mods, so we're going to take our cars to willowbank to runr the quarter and see what the results are fingers crossed the xr6t will take the cake After ive done that, im looking getting all the normal stuff, airbox mod, injectors, intercooler and piping, exhaust, custom tune. but all of that will take quite some time. no changing the wheels/mags I like the sleeper look
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 07:55 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:55 AM Very nice, congrats on the new baby
TYS84 Member 57 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 07:58 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:58 AM Nice car chief. That price does sound awesome.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 08:56 AM Posted 14/02/09 08:56 AM Congrats mate, should have the SS covered
Snaps Member 79 Member For: 17y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/09 10:42 AM Author Posted 14/02/09 10:42 AM I hope I do, but in a way I reckon the ss might win, 260kw and its a ute so its lighter. buy after a few mods ill give him a run for his money
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now