Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Good onya mate, that's whats most important. IMO 90% of our time spent in our cars is on the street, so its gotta be fun there...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Ahh yes the rpm I shifted at, I can safely say that my 11.9 was hurt by some pretty average shifting, Peak power at around 5g's and I think I found 3 at past 6. I will be getting the box checked out before I run again.

Just to add between track days and 1/4 runs I am having more fun with this car then I have had with any other car, the track times, 1/4 times and dyno figures are nothing compared to the fun.

Congratulations on the 11sec pass in full street trim on the factory dunlops... That is a top effort !! :unsure:

Definitely sounds like you have caught the bug !!

Keep up the good work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...