philbaxr6t Member 102 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: nor perth Posted 02/02/09 08:51 AM Posted 02/02/09 08:51 AM Ok, hows this for a f*cken giant scam its got me hell pissed off ay!!96fm have this competition called sign your own check right...Basicly you register on the net and they pay a bill of yours of your own chioce right so I thought yeh sounds cool im pretty broke so I could do with getting a rego paid so I entered.anyway he basicly says your name on the radio if you here him you call up and he tells you you've won and so fourth so he calls my name today at 3pm right so I didnt here it my bro calles me about 3:20 and says" hey they just called your name for that radio competion" so I call them back , and call them back and calll them back coz im hell wrapped right..... anyway after about 20 mins of not getting through they answer and I get a lady and she says "yeh how can I help you " and I says yeh I won the competition and that and she says yep no worries wats your name and address so I tell her and she says "sweet I will put the through" (they put me through to the guy on the radio live) anyway im hell happy as it alot of pressure off my shoulders at this stage anyway he turns around and says" YOUR TOO LATE MATE" I SAY "WAT???" HE SAYS "YOUR TOO LATE " (meen while its about 3:40 at this stage) so I said nah when did it finish he says ten minutes ago I say oh that's funny I been calling for easily 20 mins he says oh I meen it finished 25 mins ago. BUT THEY SAY YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO CALL BACK OR MARTY RIPS UP THE CHECK !!SO ANYWAY I START GETTING PRETTY ANGRY AND IM POLITE AND I ASK HIM HOW CAN I BEE TOO LATE I BEEN CALLING FOR AGES (ICALLED 45 f*ckEN TIMES) AND HES TELLS ME TOO BAD register again!so my piont at the end of the day is they just want poeple to go to there sh*t f*cken website to register so they can then show there sponsors that they can get 50 000 hits a day on there site but when it comes to paying poeple wat theyre owed they dont wanna know about it its all a scam and on the odd ocassion (every3rd person) they answer and give them the prize!! anyway I asked to speak to the manager and they said they would call me back but ha wat a load of wank so im not listening to them anymore that's hell got me down after being told I won something for once :( just goes to show EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET US!SORRY FOR RAVING ON BUT I THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING AND I ONLY WANT WAT I DESERVE!let me know wat ya all reckon I should do keep hassling them or let it go
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 02/02/09 09:14 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:14 AM keep tryin to get hold of the manager and discuss it politely with them and explain what happened and ask what they offer in exchange for not honouring thier commitment....then if they wont play ball dont say anything and ring the accc and let them know what happened.....but you MUST BE POLITE even if I am wrong I wont tolerate someone being rude to me and will in turn treat them how they treat myself....so if your polite and understaqnding and not stand offish or aggressive im sure you will come to a happy agreement...hope that helps mate
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/09 09:21 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:21 AM I've never lauged and cried at the same time before.Thankyou.
philbaxr6t Member 102 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: nor perth Posted 02/02/09 09:24 AM Author Posted 02/02/09 09:24 AM wtf is that supposed to meen?
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/09 09:28 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:28 AM yeh radio is bs, I call up nova n stuff rite and like u can never get thru, I wont like $150 worth of stuff ( movies tickets etcetc) and they arrived 5 months down the track.... what can ya do eh?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/09 09:31 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:31 AM that's pretty sh*t house form by them mate
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 02/02/09 09:40 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:40 AM FM cocks, bunch of unfunny wankers. I know im getting old but some of the crap they twaddle on with and laughing at themselves wears a bit thinIf you think you have a legitimite gripe put it in writing and if need be follow up with a complaint to ACMA (Australian Communication and Media Authority)
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/02/09 09:54 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:54 AM that suxs ring one of the current affairs programs they may be able to help.Cheers Nick
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/02/09 10:15 AM Posted 02/02/09 10:15 AM wtf is that supposed to meen?It meAns you need to lighten up a bit... Gettin a bit ancy over not getting something for free...
fordfreak XRT07 Member 378 Member For: 18y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: glenwood Posted 02/02/09 02:17 PM Posted 02/02/09 02:17 PM keep tryin to get hold of the manager and discuss it politely with them and explain what happened and ask what they offer in exchange for not honouring thier commitment....then if they wont play ball dont say anything and ring the accc and let them know what happened.....but you MUST BE POLITE even if I am wrong I wont tolerate someone being rude to me and will in turn treat them how they treat myself....so if your polite and understaqnding and not stand offish or aggressive im sure you will come to a happy agreement...hope that helps mate I would do exactly the same.. yelling and screaming will get you nowhere... but if it did happen as described.. I'd feel pretty ripped off...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now