timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 02/02/09 02:36 AM Posted 02/02/09 02:36 AM haha I'm happy to pay extra... attached is a jpg however if you want higher res I'll redo as this file was only for a rough idea to start with. I'll mesure the steering wheel badge when I get home.
justkrusin Member 52 Member For: 17y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Area Posted 02/02/09 04:58 AM Posted 02/02/09 04:58 AM OK no worries, I have started cleaning up the image.
justkrusin Member 52 Member For: 17y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Area Posted 02/02/09 05:45 AM Posted 02/02/09 05:45 AM All done. Ready to machine.......I will try to attach the image, which is in pdf. because you wont be able to read the cnc file g6eturbo.pdf
bionic turbo Member 82 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 02/02/09 06:41 AM Posted 02/02/09 06:41 AM (edited) what does your xr badges look like as I'm thinking in my head just a black badge with XR in the middle with 350 on a angle of to the right side (cars power). Another idea is one that has XR Turbo in it, not to sure how to have it set out but would probably sell a couple to the people on here. Not to sure the best way to make up a drawing of them as I'm not the biggest computer person Edited 02/02/09 06:44 AM by bionic turbo
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/09 06:59 AM Posted 02/02/09 06:59 AM Guys just keep in mind you are talking about registered trademarks/logos here...what you do off the forum is your own business though.keep it to PMs please
justkrusin Member 52 Member For: 17y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Area Posted 02/02/09 07:36 AM Posted 02/02/09 07:36 AM Ok, dont want upset anyone, so PM's please
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 02/02/09 12:08 PM Posted 02/02/09 12:08 PM sweet looks great pm me with any further updates!!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 09/02/09 02:32 PM Posted 09/02/09 02:32 PM Any updates with any designs for XR badging?Keen to get something, just not sure what!
justkrusin Member 52 Member For: 17y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Area Posted 09/02/09 08:29 PM Posted 09/02/09 08:29 PM PM sent...
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/02/09 11:06 PM Posted 09/02/09 11:06 PM Where are you located justkrusin?
Recommended Posts