Some Sick People In This World

Kimberley Scott

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 10d

My wife said this is the perfect reason to bring back the death penalty.

Send Ivan Milat & the port arthur killer as well.

I must admit it brought a tear to my eye to read about that and then watch it on the news.

I gave my kids a extra cuddle tonight. I do not know how anyone could ever do that to anyone, especially a kid.

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 23d

I was almost going to go into the city this morning at about 9.. I can not believe he did that, +1 for the death penalty for this wan*er

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 5d
I gave my kids a extra cuddle tonight.

Mal , you are fortunate that you can . I rang my 11 year old boy and 9 year old girl tonight as per normal.( I speak to them at least twice a week). It brought a tear to my eye when they both concluded the call with an unsolicited "love you daddy" must admit it's been a few weeks since I have heard it last, but to tonight it seemed more poignant than normal.

Other than that , fark.... what can you say ??? Obviously kids have played up a treat and he's lost it. Doesn't excuse it. Bloke wouldn't kill their child unless it was a murder suicide for all and sundry. Manslaughter. Mental illness has to be a factor.

Before you judge and execute, if the bloke was half sane he already has been self sentenced and will be seeking the rope ASAP.

Tragic allround.... the poor mother :rolleyes: She once loved the bloke , imagine the guilt ( though not deserved) :cuddle:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 23d

low life mother farker..... My little girl is turning 4 in 3 months.... After I heard what happened, I looked at her and thought "how could he".... give me just 2 minutes with him... that's all I want...

poor girl, I can just imagine what was going through her head when DAD threw her over the edge... very very sad, and a very scary way for a little girl to end her life.

• Just a large member member
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d

guys don,t take this the wrong way and I do not in anyway think this guy should of done what he done.I have a 16 year old son which I dont see any more.Broke up with his mum 11 years ago.Women have far to much power when a relationship ends.They use the kids as a lever and every second sentence coming out of their traps is you are never going to see your son again.Family court in this country really needs to have a good look at themselves ,I think if they had a fairer system in hand I think alot of the fathers would not be driven to these extremes.Cheers Nick