MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/01/09 04:47 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:47 AM so whos online with call of duty? im on ps3 with modern warfare and world at war, personally I prefer modern warfare, modern weapons, dragunovs, fn p90s, barrett 50 cal. plus Spetsnaz special ops
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/09 04:54 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:54 AM dragunovs <---!!!!I play WAW on PC. Can you play across systems?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/09 05:26 AM Posted 20/01/09 05:26 AM I got COD-WAW a few weeks ago,, and fark its hard.. played online a few times and get uber pwned lolits hard using the 2 analog sticks to move around.. Awesome game though
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/09 05:49 AM Posted 20/01/09 05:49 AM (edited) dragunovs <---!!!!I play WAW on PC. Can you play across systems?No but I play on PC too.What's your xfire? I'll add ya next time I'm on. Edited 20/01/09 05:49 AM by Ghosti
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/09 06:01 AM Posted 20/01/09 06:01 AM <- Xfire name
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/01/09 06:13 AM Author Posted 20/01/09 06:13 AM its a shame you cant play cross systems.. you could have like 40 players per team haha anyone who plays ps3 mine is branagebuck08, my brother set it up n I took over after he quit haha so now I cant be fukd startin again, already made the mistake of reachin 55 n goin to prestege mode n startin again lol
BOZZTURBO Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/09 06:16 AM Posted 20/01/09 06:16 AM my son plays it , on xbox 360 , he is really good at it ,
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/09 06:25 AM Posted 20/01/09 06:25 AM (edited) I'll give u one guess what my name is SCRIBRJimbo add me too! Edited 20/01/09 06:25 AM by SCRIBR
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 20/01/09 10:34 AM Posted 20/01/09 10:34 AM I did play modern warfare until I got WAW, then didn't even look at MW again, now have no bloody PS3 to even play any games on. As for my PSN, kirrajezAdd me when your online next and I will accept as soon as I get my ps3 back.
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 20/01/09 11:16 AM Posted 20/01/09 11:16 AM xbox live username - sensoryamusiaAUI was way too addicted to COD4, then I got COD5, although I got really sick of it so im back on Modern Warfare!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now