DavoXT DavoXT Member 129 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: 1500km north of Perth Posted 11/08/03 04:53 AM Posted 11/08/03 04:53 AM Sh!t is the first rain for the year.OK any excuse to take a photo, but it is the first rain in nine months.
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 11/08/03 10:20 AM Posted 11/08/03 10:20 AM Nice photo davo.Is that Blue Pearl, its a good colour!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/08/03 10:29 AM Posted 11/08/03 10:29 AM Awww, please don't talk about the rain! :tears: I spent 3 hours washing my baby (3rd time) on Sunday, ready for my first day back from holidays. I knew I had to visit a customer at Lidcombe and then to the office at Gladesville.I was sooooo excited about showing off my sparkling clean baby until I awoke to find gloomy skies above. "I'll be ok, it won't rain ... it'll be ok ..."BUGGER! By the time I got to Lidcome, my once clean baby was covered in dirt-laden droplets! :nugget: ... just have to wash her again, I guess. :D :hiwelcome:
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/08/03 12:34 AM Posted 12/08/03 12:34 AM Ken, you have too much time on your hands, I haven't had tume to wash mine since I got it, I'll drop it off at yourpalce one day and you can do it for me while I use your T for the day.Did I sound convincing?
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/08/03 12:38 AM Posted 12/08/03 12:38 AM Ken, you have too much time on your hands, I haven't had tume to wash mine since I got it, I'll drop it off at yourpalce one day and you can do it for me while I use your T for the day.Did I sound convincing?NOT VERY! ... nice try though.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/08/03 01:20 AM Posted 12/08/03 01:20 AM Awww, please don't talk about the rain! :tears: I spent 3 hours washing my baby (3rd time) on Sunday, ready for my first day back from holidays. I knew I had to visit a customer at Lidcombe and then to the office at Gladesville.I was sooooo excited about showing off my sparkling clean baby until I awoke to find gloomy skies above. "I'll be ok, it won't rain ... it'll be ok ..."BUGGER! By the time I got to Lidcome, my once clean baby was covered in dirt-laden droplets! :nugget: ... just have to wash her again, I guess. :D I feel your pain...I spend 6 hours on it on Saturday...Only for it to go to waste yesterday...
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Posted 12/08/03 07:07 AM Posted 12/08/03 07:07 AM Wanna see a sorry soul??Check out my Sig file wash counter... My hands !!! My Hands !!!
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Posted 12/08/03 07:10 AM Posted 12/08/03 07:10 AM THEN - He goes and updates the font colour on his sig file.... sheesh.
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Posted 12/08/03 07:11 AM Posted 12/08/03 07:11 AM It didn't work !!! Guys.... Mondie ??? Ken ???
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Posted 12/08/03 07:14 AM Posted 12/08/03 07:14 AM Its OK..Its OK... everyone. I fixed it.. OK back on your heads... Whew!! :idea:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now