Fg F6 Colours

Hectic Dude

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 6m 8d

I coudn't walk past the Mystic colour. It actually sold me the rest of car! I've always loved the Typhoon rims too, I think there is a lot going on with the colour to have a dark coloured rim as well.

I must be a bit different to you guys, the base colours and dark agents look good (and popular) but I always like something a little different. The deleted spoiler is great too, the standard one on the Hard tonneau looks like wank.

Crap photo, I'll get some better ones in the sun when the car gets here.

NewUte011.jpg

This shot shows the range of colour in the paint a little better

NewUte010.jpg

Edited by Gonadman2

• Member For: 15y 6m 29d

Anyone seen vixen in the flesh im stuck on winter white not ussualy a huge fan of white but it just suits the f6 so well it looks amazing but I was thinking it is abit common maybe vixen with black twenties and the front grills changed to black aswell as the racoon eyes and the fpv badge with red writing to sort of give it a red/black theme.

so if anyone has seen vixen in the flesh let us know your opinion does it suit the f6?

Yes Ive seen a Vixen Fg F6 Ute, it looked beautiful haha :roflmbo:

• 11 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 1m 17d

Looking through FPV build your own catalogue and see they have killed the bright green colour off? Thought that colour popular..What with killing Octane..Then bringing out that awful Sunburst..They have seriously regressed...Like Breeze got killed off too...Though was never offered in FPV range...Looks like if I want to upgrade..I have to buy 2nd hand...Hope they release one or two new colours this year...Mystic seems to be a failure too.

• Member For: 13y 8m 22d

The sillhoette is awesome, its what I have, looks great at night, but during the day, EVERY speckle of dust is visible!

The white with the Dark argent rims, and pitch black tint is also very sexy! if I had a choice I would have definitly gotten the white!

but yeh they all do look good, I rekon the black and white colours are the best though, no offence to anyone with other colours, its just my own opinion!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 6d

I don't know, who do you think would win in a fight between a smurf and a Panda? I know where my money is....