xr6turb Member 50 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/01/09 06:52 AM Posted 13/01/09 06:52 AM anyone know where I could get a good price on cobalt gauges in aus? I keep finding US sites.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/01/09 07:07 AM Posted 13/01/09 07:07 AM Autobarn or Rocket Industries are fair, they aren't really cheap gauges though, so you probably won't find massive discounts
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 13/01/09 08:15 AM Posted 13/01/09 08:15 AM http://www.modyourcar.com.au/gauges-cat19I got mine from there.
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/09 08:21 AM Posted 13/01/09 08:21 AM I ordered mine through Supercheap because they were local, I shopped around and everywhere was around the same price. Although the guy at Supercrap asked me if Autometer were any good, he hadn't heard of them and had never ordered them in for anyone.
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Posted 13/01/09 11:02 PM Posted 13/01/09 11:02 PM Try redcliffe dyno in QLD. I got mine through there and they are very cheap. This was a few years ago though
alexr8 Member 42 Member For: 17y 11m 28d Gender: Male Posted 13/01/09 11:59 PM Posted 13/01/09 11:59 PM Just order them from the states. It doesnt take long these days for shipping and you can save quite a bit if you do your research
xr6turb Member 50 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/01/09 06:15 AM Author Posted 14/01/09 06:15 AM yeah I think I am going to order them from the states after all... everywhere in aus pretty much want $400 for 1 gauge. Ended up getting a price for two from us for $520 AU which is way cheaper then anywhere else I can find. gauges im getting are the Autometer 6159 Boost vacuum electric full sweep and the Autometer 6153 Oil pressure electric full sweep also
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Posted 25/01/09 11:07 PM Posted 25/01/09 11:07 PM Im pretty sure Rapid Systems is selling 2 gauges and a twin pod for $475 or there abouts on his site
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now